Re: [pygame] Automated Builds

Ah, so that error isn't just showing up on my computer.

Lenard

Brian Fisher wrote:
yeah, one of the unit tests crashes on windows, and it stops the builds.

I haven't figure out a good way to deal with that yet. I think I need to implement a timeout on the guy that calls the unit tests.

I haven't figured out why they crash yet.

So why is there a segfault on the GL save?