gl, image.save crash... was (Re: [pygame] Automated Builds)

hi,

the gl pygame.image.save(screen) was partially fixed by me the other weekend...

It used to import pyopengl to access its glReadPixels function in
pygame < 1.8.1... however pyopengl 3.x changed the API which broken
the pygame function.

So instead of importing pyopengl for glReadPixels, I used the SDL
function to dynamically load the glReadPixels function... however I've
only tested it on linux, and mac osx.  I still haven't set up a
windows environment for compilation yet.

If someone could give me a stack trace with gdb, I might be able to
fix it - otherwise I'll eventually get around to fixing it once I get
mingw set up on my windows machine.

ps. future feature wish for build bot:  giving stack traces on segfaults too?