Re: [pygame] my 3d planet game

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 06:20:25PM +1000, Astan Chee wrote:
> I've been working on my 3d planet game and now it is finally done. For
> those of you interested the source can be found at:
> http://code.google.com/p/planetgame/

> Also, this is kinda like a post-prototype, so any feedback is much
> appreciated.

The main window doesn't fit on my 1280x800 screen.

If I blindly tab down there and press Enter, without changing any of the
default settings, I get this exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "wxSol.py", line 1925, in OnAddObj
    orbit = int(self.txt_orb_time.GetValue())
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: '0.6'

Cheers!
Marius Gedminas
--
Special bonus feature: absolutely nowhere in RetchMail's code is there an
arbitrary 3-second sleep(). Wow! What other mail retriever can say that? (Hint: