Re: [pygame] Patch - Re-add music support for file-like objects

Maybe the test could write a sine wave to a StringIO, load it, then use
get_buffer (sound objects do have get_buffer now, right?*) to check it.

Lenard

* Sorry, I don't have access to latest Python/Pygame at the moment.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len_l@xxxxxxxxx>