Re: [pygame] Proposed additions to Transform: connected components, upper and lower thresholding, and centroids

I agree that common functions are necessary, but the functions I'm
suggesting seem like pretty common needs to me.

I suppose I wasn't really clear on what my intentions were.  My plan
is to write simple and flexible computer vision functions for pygame.
Getting it to run at 30 fps on an OLPC is just a performance goal.

Incidently, I wrote something a lot like this in C a couple months
ago, but I would rather that other people who want to use it be able
to take the easy way and use pygame.

Nirav