Re: [pygame] Tests crashing Automatic Build page + Compiling PyGame on Windows

Marcus von Appen wrote:
On, Sat Jun 21, 2008, Nicholas Dudfield wrote:

[...]
Failing Tests
=============

I built revision 1376 and running run_tests.py here crashes before completion of all the tests. I traced it to surflock_test.py. I renamed it temporarily so it wouldn't be picked up by run_tests.py and then the suite ran to completion, showing failures in transform_test.py. Bizarrely, I ran that test discretely and it passed.

I think surflock_test.py crashed the automated builds for http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php

I saw that builds for revision 1376 were recently posted to the list with a note saying it passed all unit tests. I downloaded it, removed my existing pygame install, deleting the whole pygame folder, and installed it. Same surflock_test.py crash, same transform_test.py failures and errors.

The surflock_test.py crash actually stalls the test suite and it reports nothing; no F, E or OK.

[...]

Anything fine on my end here with an XP installation. All tests pass. If
you are removing the surflock tests, does the issue still occur?

Everything passes for me now (SVN 1382). I had SDL_VIDEODRIVER set to an invalid driver name. image__save_gl_surface_test.py complained.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>