Re: [pygame] pygame.org website update

hi,

hopefully I'll get a chance to update those two things on the webpage
this week sometime.
It's an action item that has been up prioritised on the
corn-flour-blue todo list.

I wanted to make it so changing spotlighted projects could be done via
the web admin interface so that any of the website admins can easily
change the spotlighted projects around.

cu.