Re: [pygame] The gsoc project physics engine.(about warnings)

Hi,

Thank you for your attention. In fact, these warnings are because of forward types' declarations. When I compile these codes with my VC solution, there are no such warnings, However, with GCC compiler, These warnings tell us such types may be not defined yet. So, the warnings won't cause errors and troubles.

Best wishes
Zhang Fan

Brian Fisher <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 写道: