Re: [pygame] pygame.midi using portmidi?

hi again,

Concerning midi...  I've added a close() method to Input and Output,
and an abort() method to Output.  close() lets any midi messages you
have sent through get sent, and abort tries to stop the connection
right away.  I've made it so that abort is not called on the
__dealloc__, only close is.

I asked on the port midi mailing list, and apparently Pm_Abort is not
used all that much, and isn't implemented on linux alsa.  So now
people will have to explicitly call abort() if they want it to close
right away... otherwise it might wait around to send off the rest of
the midi messages in the buffer.

Also made it so that after pygame.midi.quit() the class instances
remaining raise a MidiException, rather than calling the portmidi die
code.

cu,