Re: [pygame] pygame.midi using portmidi?

Cool.  the build page is back up for windows!  I guess that machine
has risen from the grave.

Now the sysfont tests pass on OSX.  The midi tests pass, all except
for on python2.4 on windows.

I think that 2.4 build still has the debug build of port midi - since
the results are dying.

Rather than the new prebuilts from here:
http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame/prebuilt-pygame1.9.0-msvcr71-win32.zip

cu,