[pygame] Alpha Release of the movie module

Hello all,

I would like to announce the alpha release of the new movie module. The details can be found here, http://www.oddco.ca/zeroth/zblog/2009/06/19/movie-module-progress-week-5/
but in short here is what the movie module can do now:
I am going to spend all of next week beefing up the unit test(s), and testing as many features as possible. I will also be working to reduce any memory leaks found. In addition I'll be working on the more in-depth documentation. After that, I will work to add more features, like redirecting the output of the movie player backends into a surface the programmer specifies, allowing the programmer to use their own sound subsystem, seeking, and so on. I look forward to the completion of this project. :)

Thank you,

Tyler Laing

--
Visit my blog at http://oddco.ca/zeroth/zblog