Re: [pygame] pgreloaded 2.0.0-alpha2 released

hi,

nice work!

After getting some confused emails, I added this to the news post on
the website:
    pgreloaded is not backwards compatible with pygame - and work on
pygame is still continuing.

Is there a page you can link to new stuff(eg a WHATSNEW type page)?
Then you could link to it on the news page -  'cause at the moment
it's not clear what changed.  At the moment the news posts for
pgreloaded are almost identical.

What do you think of listing it as a pygame project instead of posting
each alpha release to the news section?  Since I think the news page
will get filled up pretty quickly at this rate.

Also, have you announced it anywhere else?
    - comp.lang.python announce list
    - freshmeat.net

Or are you going to wait until after alpha series is finished before
announcing it in different places?  Could be a good time to start
telling the rest of the world - outside of the pygame centric places
about it.

cheers,