Re: [pygame] Re: ANNOUNCE: pygame1.9.0rc1 ready for testing

Cool thanks!

Yeah, just testing your own games to make sure they still work ok.  Also, if there's other pygame games you know well, then testing those out too would be good :)

I've been going through a bunch of games, and they all seem to work for me.  So I'm pretty confident in this release.

cheers,