Re: [SPAM: 3.100] Re: [pygame] PyGUI Example and a New Game

I played through the three levels you've got in there.  I'm not a computer engineer, but I did manage to get through them.  I will admit that I had to resort to wikipedia for the last level.  It's definitely challenging.  I like the engineering theme and would love to see some simpler designs to build up to some of the more complex/challenging ones.  I just didn't have enough intuition about the circuits to really come up with the designs on my own.  I saw from the readme you're aware of Kohctpyktop.  I think though that it might have some ideas for simpler designs to start with.

In terms of the code itself, I do hope to investigate it a bit further to maybe understand it as an example.  I did find some bugs while I was playing, though I didn't do any exhaustive testing or anything:
-There seemed to be something wrong with the saving.  I can't save over existing files, as I get an error message about not being able to overwrite files.  I don't think it's just a permission problem, as I'm able to create a new file in that directory no problem.
The game brings up a save window when I fail a level, and won't let me resume the game.  It seems to be setting a timer that periodically pops up new save windows until I deal with the one that's up, and will exit the program if you choose Don't Save.
-I couldn't get any of the select/copy/paste functionality to work.  I'm not sure whether that's just not implemented or something's wrong with it.

Overall it's pretty interesting and I did learn something about computer engineering from playing.  Good work, thanks for sharing.
Joe