Re: [pygame] Free on-line book for Python/PyGame

Paul,
this is very interesting!  I'm already a developer but my girlfriend is just starting to learn computer science, I will have her take a look at your course and let you know what she thinks of it!  Would you like me to direct feedback to you if we have any input on the course?

Much appreciated.
-Luke