[pygame] pgreloaded on the move

It got quite quiet for the last months (year) around
pgreloaded. Apologies to everyone who had expectations in it.

Since March I started over with moving on to SDL2, stopping the SDL1.2
rewrite completely, since I did not see any major benefits from it
anymore.

That said, pgreloaded is back on track with focusing on SDL2 and
friends. It does not use any C code anymore, instead it makes heavy use
of ctypes and hence is able to run with less implications on different
Python implementations.

Right now it offers bindings for

- SDL2 (bleeding edge HG)
- SDL2_image (bleeding edge HG)
- SDL2_ttf (bleeding edge HG)
- OpenAL (1.0+)

Further features are:

- simple component-oriented pattern system for core classes in graphics
  and audio
- CPython 2.7 and 3.1+ support
- PyPy 1.8+ support (with minor regressions)
- IronPython 2.7.x support (with several regressions)
- Public Domain/Zlib licensing for the code base

The HG version ships with prebuilt DLLs for Win32 platforms (32 and
64-bit) and probably lots of dragons hidden inside the code.

You can get your copy at http://code.google.com/p/pgreloaded/

If someone is interested in taking over the SDL1.2 pgreloaded code for
maintenance and further code sharing and integration with Pygame, please
let me know.

Helping hands are welcome
Marcus