[pygame] Surfarray Help

I've put together a new tutorial that explains the basics of
the pygame surfarray module, and how to use the Numeric Python
module. There is also a new surfarray demo in the example
programs that sort of goes along with the tutorial.

the tutorial is online here
http://pygame.seul.org/docs/tut/SurfarrayIntro.html

the new example is in the cvs repository for pygame

i've also been up to my old bugfixing habits and even found
a crashing bug in surfarray while writing this article up
(the LAST crashing surfarray bug!)

i think this tutorial will show you what kinds of things are
possible with surfarray. it is amazingly simple to do basic
image transforms and special colorizing functions, all without
needing any C.