Re: [pygame] PythonWin crash/IDLE focus bug

> this problem with PYTHONWIN and IDLE are because they are
> only doing a minimal job of running/debugging a separate
> running program. pythonwin is the poorer of the two, since...

oh, i just remembered. i've been using the "SCITE" editor
to edit python files and run them. this editor works great
for editing python files (it is the same code pythonwin is
based on). it also can cleanly run the files and let you jump
to lines in your code that generate errors, etc.

this really isn't a full finished editor, but it is crossplatform
and it does a clean job of running pygame programs. if i could
figure out a way to make it save all my settings it would be my
fulltime editor of choice.

just letting you know about this option. find all you need here,
http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html

hope this helps