[pygame] 1.5.5 release statuses

ok, the new binaries for pygame on windows with all the new SDL libraries is online, you can grab it here. (still with Numeric v23)
http://pygame.org/ftp/pygame-1.5.5C.win32-py2.2.exe

our trusty IRC users came through today and we finally have binaries for unix machines in the form of RPMs. You can grab the appropriate one from the pygame download page. We are also hosting some Numeric RPMs that match the pygame ones. the Numeric project doesn't care to release rpms themselves. (thanks to ctgpi, whoever you are)
http://pygame.org/download.shtml

in other good news. pygame-1.5.5 has finally crept its way into the major 'online update' unix distributions; debian, freebsd, and gentoo.
osx support is also making headway. expect more official releases and information on that front in a couple weeks.

--
"if they keep silent, the very stones will cry out"
pete*shinners.org