Re: [pygame] python cdburners

I'm trying to find a python cdburner.I've found the nautilus one but due to hardware troubles I can't seem to keep linux on my box for a full day. Anyone seen a windows python cdburner?
Don't know whether it runs on Windows, but you may try Jack:

http://www.home.unix-ag.org/arne/jack/

--
"If you're going to answer the question at all, give good value. Don't
suggest kludgy workarounds when somebody is using the wrong tool or

Nicola Larosa - nico@tekNico.net