Re: [pygame] Collaborative game in 8 weeks.

> Anyone interested?   Who wants to propose some game ideas?

In 2000, I was working on a single-player RPG (i.e. a graphic adventure game)
concept to be based on "The Light Princess".  The project is pretty much
dead, though I occasionally get the impulse to do something with it. In
reality I don't have time to proceed with it.

http://light-princess.sourceforge.net

But what is there now is the story and a general concept for how it would be
turned into a game and some artwork and maps.  The content is licensed under
the Design Science License (being artistic in nature this seemed like a good
bet).

At least one of the artists has said she might do additional artwork if the
project was ever restarted.

I can't really help much with developing a game, but I'd be happy to share
what we already did.

Cheers,
Terry