[pygame] Segmentation Fault creating font

Hi,

excuse me if this message should appear twice. I had troubles getting the
mailing list working for me.

Now to my problem:

I'm experimenting with pygame 1.5.5D on Windows XP with Python 2.2.2.

When I try to call the Font function with a parameter different from None I
get a segmentation fault like this:

>>> import pygame
>>> pygame.font.init()
>>> f1 = pygame.font.Font(None, 14)
>>> f2 = pygame.font.Font("arial.ttf", 10)
Pygame Parachute Traceback:
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
Fatal Python error: (pygame parachute) Segmentation Fault

way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

In all the examples I have found Font is always called with None as
parameter, but it should be possible to use a font different from the
default, shouldn't it? Am I doing something wrong or is there an issue with
Windows XP?

Thanks
Henrik