[pygame] Max OS X installation instructions to distribute with a new game

I've developed a simple pygame that I'm distributing to friends (Derekota:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=131332&package_id=145432).
I've got people asking for Max OS X installation instructions.

I've pointed them to http://undefined.org/python/pimp/ from the pygame website
and Mac versions of SDL and Python. Other than that, I know nothing about OS X.
Does anyone have any basic installation instructions I can include in my game?
I'm looking for something more specific than "go to libsdl.org and install the
package", but not a full "here's how to install software on OS X" How-To.

Thanks.