Re: [pygame] Re: Pygame app on Mac

That simply can't happen if you do indeed have PyObjC 1.2 installed and are using the correct Python interpreter.

As stated, the installation packages are for the stock distribution of Python 2.3.0. Try executing them with /usr/bin/python and see if that makes a difference. If it does, then you've got the wrong Python on your PATH.

-bob