[pygame] creating standalone app and install package on Mac

Hi all mac developers,

I solved my problem with Py2App, now I have app folder, that partialy works. Why partialy? If I try to run it from Finder, after some seconds of loading the program disapears and nothing happens. No error message etc. But if I try to run program manually from terminal (dist/test.app/Contents/MacOS/test), it runs quite OK. Where can be the problem?

Another question is about creating instalation image. I tried bdist_mpkg - python setup.py bdist_mpkg, using same setup.py as I used for creating app. It doesn't works, it just created empty directory.

Next question - how is possible include python into my app? I want to have my app platform independend - as for example SolarWolf is. Is there any option in py2app, that do this?

Sorry for those many questions, but I'm Linux user and some Apple specialites are not easy to understand to me.

Thank you for help,

Jindra Sarson