[pygame] another Mac question

Hi,

now I have my pygame application on Mac running. Next step, that I want to do is to create standalone application, that will run on computers without Pygame and (if it is possible) even without python.

I tried py2app, that should do this. But I get error, that I don't understand, what I'm doing wrong:

linking build/vdist.darwin-7.0.0-Power_Macintosh/python2.3-semi_stadalone/app/Frameworks/SDL.framework/Headers -> Versions/Current/Headers
error: Operation not supported

Which operation?

I also tried aliens.py demo, that insludes as example of Py2App. It works well. But I'm not uderstand English.lproj file with some binary and Java files. This is probably for app icon and app menu, but how can I use it? Is there any example, how to do simplest pygame application on Mac?

Thank you,

Jindra Sarson