[pygame] Re: Pygame app on Mac

Hi,

you'r right, the problem was with missing PyObjC. Thank you very much for your help. I'm just beginner on Apple platform, so that I'm sorry for missing of basic knowledges.

Thanks,

Jindra Sarson

The problem is that he does not have PyObjC 1.2 or later installed. He says "it's not the case", but he is definitely wrong. Importing the objc package will create an NSAutoreleasePool that will never go away. However, due to the way pygame autoinit works, it will mask out the ImportError, and instead expect you to check the status of the video subsystem yourself. The examples do not check for this condition.