Re: [pygame] Pygame bug on (Intel) MacBook Pro

altern wrote:
Hi shane

If i remember well the current pygame release is not compatible yet with python 2.5. This is for several technical reasons. There was a long and 'hot' discussion that touched this issue in the pygame list last month.
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/pygame-users/3401937
I guess you would have to install python 2.4 and the install pygame making sure if installs against that python version. Maybe someone else can be more precise than me about this, i just use my old mac once a month when debugging apps for mac.

Pygame is compatible with Python 2.5 on 32 bit machines. The Python 2.5 C api differs from earlier Pythons for 64 bit machines.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>