Re: [pygame] shadow demo

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 4:12 PM, René Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It also by default uses a polygon as a floor, and a teapot from GLUT.
There's a constant at the top of demoShadows.py which changes this.
However the objects you draw are a very simple part of this demo, they
could be anything really.  The complexity comes from the other code.
Cool!  This is a lot clearer.  I noticed, however, that the shadows were completely opaque and, in the landscape mode, the landscape looked solid except that the triangle sides looked like wireframe...
I haven't managed to increase the resolution of the shadow map successfully.
That's the one thing that would really make this demo work.
Ian