Re: [pygame] Summer of Code Ideas

Oh, I missed that you'd be interested in doing something with AI too.

That would be cool, but I'm not sure how it'd go down with either the SDL or python communities.  Since you'll need to make the proposal have a chance of being accepted by them not just the pygame community.  However you are allowed to make multiple proposals if you'd like.

I guess it would involve making a set of AI for common game related tasks.  Like path finding, flocking etc.