Re: [pygame] vista testing...

Did try * 6,  now I even tried 1024*9, still sounds awful.
Have you tested 44k output on XP ?

René Dudfield skrev:
Thanks for your testing Bo.

I guess if you used 1024 * 3 * 2 for 44K sound then it wouldn't be
scratchy too.  This is because you need twice the buffer size to avoid
scratchyness as compared to 22K sound - which is half the size of the
44K sound.

Thanks for the tip about the Sound object not raising an exception.
I'll add a few more unit tests for the sound stuff.

cheers,