Re: [pygame] py2exe problems

Hey all,
  after a long period of frustration with PyOpenGL 3.x and py2exe not
working, I solved my problems by building PyOpenGL 2.0.1.9 for Python
2.5 on windows (I labeled it as PyOpenGL 2.1.0 to be distinct):

http://thorbrian.com/pyopengl/builds.php

It has no numeric support, and it doesn't include TOGL (tcl/tk +
PyOpenGL) but it works just as well as PyOpenGL ever did besides, and
it works with py2exe out of the box (no more "version" file hack). And
being a compiled SWIG wrapper (like all pyopengl 2.x) it is able to
raise an exception for glGetError errors after every call with minimal
overhead (as opposed to PyOpenGL 3.x and pyglet - both of which use
ctypes)

I will be using it to build my exe's for pyweek (I believe it meets
the letter and spirit of the compo given that it is just PyOpenGL
2.0.1.9 which has been out for like forever)