Re: [pygame] Does PyGame support Ogg Vorbis "OOTB"?

Hi Ian,

    Thanks, I downloaded it and saving some of my wav files as ogg. I wanted something that allowed me to easily convert all those huge wav files into something transportable and small.

    Prior to you sending this I had found one other converter but not friendly to screen readers. This one does at least have a file menu, not just buttons on the screen that can only be reached by mouse clicks.

    So I have what I need to convert my Battle Ship game to .ogg files. The game does do the game with 2 players or computer to play against. I have a level one and 2 for the computer and a third which will be hard to beat in a few hours. Then you will be able to select levels, but not yet.

    Nice sound and voice for anyone to play, but no video, at least not in the near future.

        Bruce

I love Audacity!