[pygame] GSoC

Hello all.  I am Jason, a student unfortunately new to open source development projects.
I've been looking over the potential projects and have found the idea to implement a math library from within pygame interesting.  I noticed that John Robinson has already expressed his interest and am curious as to what is expected out of such a library as well.
Beyond that, I am curious what projects the community finds most important; for I am not dead set on the math library and am willing to help were most needed.
Thanks for you time.

- Jason

Hotmail® is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast. Find out more.