Re: [pygame] Pygame Subset for Android 0.9.2 Released

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Renà Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi again,

build_all.sh seems to have worked!

If you don't mind me asking questions... How do I know make it into an .apk that I can install?

Run build.py with the --launcher argument, or run it with --dir or --private to include a game as part of it.
I had to fix a few instances for getattr in the pyrex, that used the third argument as a default argument. I think the version that comes with ubuntu only works with 2 arguments. I submitted a branch to merge a fix if you want it.

I had been using cython instead of pyrex, as it seems to support a larger subset of Python.