Re: [pygame] Mac OS X MIDI support success (MacPorts)

Hi,

you're right.  It picks the non framework build over the Framework build if they are both there.  Without your patch, when there is nothing in /usr/local, but there are Framework builds it does not work.

I'm not sure why the extra header search needs to be there?  Can you please explain why this is needed?

I've put your changes in with a few small changes.

cu.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 7:57 PM, Christopher Arndt <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 01.03.2012 15:06, René Dudfield wrote:
> Nice one.  Thanks.
>
> Do you want to make a pull request?  If not, I can apply the patch.

If you apply it, that would be nice. I don't have much experience with
hg yet.

You should probably split this in two commits:

1) Fixing the CoreMIDI framework name
2) Enhancing the method to look for headers in class Dependency

Also, I'm not sure if moving these lines (133f.):

   for d in DEPS:
       d.configure(incdirs, libdirs)

above the preceding for-loop is the right thing to do. It seems to me,
that the first for loop in its present form would *always* use the first
Dependency of each item in the DEPS list, because deptype.found would
never be true before calling configure() on each Dependency. Or am I
missing something here?

Chris