Re: [pygame] Mac OS X MIDI support success (MacPorts)

On 01.03.2012 15:06, René Dudfield wrote:
> Nice one.  Thanks.
>
> Do you want to make a pull request?  If not, I can apply the patch.

If you apply it, that would be nice. I don't have much experience with
hg yet.

You should probably split this in two commits:

1) Fixing the CoreMIDI framework name
2) Enhancing the method to look for headers in class Dependency

Also, I'm not sure if moving these lines (133f.):

    for d in DEPS:
        d.configure(incdirs, libdirs)

above the preceding for-loop is the right thing to do. It seems to me,
that the first for loop in its present form would *always* use the first
Dependency of each item in the DEPS list, because deptype.found would
never be true before calling configure() on each Dependency. Or am I
missing something here?

Chris