Re: [pygame] hello and looking to help out

pygame.info (which is mine) really needs 'show off your project' functionality. It is lacking that, and it is a pretty big hole I think. I really like that feature in pygame.org.

I wouldn't mind a site like that with several interested people keeping the news updated and posting articles.

Paul Vincent Craven