Re: [pygame] Python3 version packaged?

10 days ago i wrote to John Harrision the author of pyportMIDI and he said that he has discontinued the development and to use the MIDI in pygame.
below is his relevant text
"I haven't worked on pyPortMidi in years, unfortunately, so I've lost track of it. I think the developers of pyGame forked it and ran with it. I'd look for their version."