[pygame] Updated Compilation Instructions for Ubuntu

Hello,

After some experimentation I was able to install pygame into a virtual
environment in Linux Minth 17.1, which is very similar to Ubuntu in
most respects.

I took the liberty to update the wiki entry for compilation with new
instructions for setting this up. I also updated the dependencies to
use libav-tools since ffmpeg is no longer available in the package
manager.

http://www.pygame.org/wiki/CompileUbuntu

If anyone has the time to verify the instructions are accurate and
actually work for someone other than myself that would be wonderful!

Thanks,

wkmanire