Re: [pygame] Pygame for python 2.7 64bit - Yosemite - Progress - still some issues

Have you tried installing SDL in /Library/Frameworks using the standard binaries from www.libsdl.org? That's how I installed it when I built python. I think the odds are better of anaconda finding SDL in the standard location, though I'm not positive it looks there.

Beyond that I'll be very interested to see if you manage to make pygame work with anaconda python. I was able to build pygame with python.org python, but have not yet tried with anaconda.

-- Russell