[pygame] Pygame for python 2.7 64bit - Yosemite - Progress - still some issues

Hi again everybody!

Well, I finally did use brew to install the SDL and the mixer etc. I used hg
(mercurial) to download pygame. After making some changes in some h files, I
actually compiled (using pip) pygame and it did install! Congrats to all you
guys who helped me.

However, when I try to play aliens.py from the example, I get thrown out
via:
#see if we can load more than standard BMP
if not pygame.image.get_extended():
    raise SystemExit("Sorry, extended image module required")

This means that SDL_Image is not recognised. Now, I will say that since I
used brew to install the SDL, it is located in /usr/local/Cellar like other
brew things. My python is in /Anaconda -- the python that self installed
itself vis brew is not really being used. But I did expect this not to be an
issue.

Does anyone have an idea what to do? Is this something Mac related?

Anyway, again thanks,
Jeff

Also in the movieplayer.py example, there is an import:
import pygame._movie    -- this did not work (actually import pygame.movie
didn't either)
but:
from pygame import movie  --- DOES WORK!
Anyone have an idea about this?