Re: [pygame] Pygame for python 2.7 64bit - Yosemite - Help!!

Yes it'll install dependencies such as SDL automatically, though it installs everything(*) in the MacPorts directory (usually /opt/local/) I think both Anaconda and Homebrew install their own versions of things, and they can't really be mixed. So it's probably best to pick one that has all the things you want and stick to it than trying to mix and match. Maybe make a list of things that you want to use then find the packages for those for each package manager using its search command.

Russell

(*) Well, almost everything. Launchd files and App files go elsewhere, for instance.