[pygame] Re: Pygame for python 2.7 64bit - Yosemite - Progress - still some issues

Thanks Russell,

I actually have pygame running in Anaconda! I just have this SDL
(apparently) issue.
I actually did some stuff with SDL libraries.
I put the libraries that I downloaded from sdl.org (the standard installs)
into the framework library. However, I also installed using brew and it put
the stuff in its usual place - /usr/local/Cellar.
I think that this is the problem because there is no connection between
them. I actually tried to remove the SDL stuff from the frameworks directory
and reinstall with brew but I get:

Warning: sdl-1.2.15 already installed
Warning: sdl_image-1.2.12_1 already installed
Warning: sdl_mixer-1.2.12 already installed
Warning: sdl_ttf-2.0.11 already installed
Warning: portmidi-217 already installed

So I am not sure what to do about this....

Anyone know?

Thanks :)
Jeff