Re: [pygame] Would like to contribute newbie documentation

> Anyway, what I have to offer is newbie documentation. As I write simple
> programs to test various features of the library I'd like to document
> them and have some of the users review them. We could then base some
> formal documentation based on my notes and such.
>
> I'm doing this because there is no "hello world" or any other easy
> programs in the documentation. As it currently stands, the SDL C
> documentation is very thorough in covering one concept and that's the
> approach I'd like to take. Explain one concept and explain it well.
> Then, it will be up to the user to patch things together!
>
> Does this interest anyone (I hope)?

scott, this would be great. one thing that's hard for me is to
know what topics would be most helpful for newbies. also, i am
eagerly waiting any tutorial submissions. it would be very helpful
to get any extra intros and tutorials.

just because all the  current tutorials are written by me, doesn't
mean i don't want any, just means there's been no submissions :]

anyways, if you've got something started or want any advice/info
as you write anything up, let me know and i'll be glad to help
create something useful.

pygame really has started to attract a lot of first-time python/game
programmers. there are certainly many problems specific to little
games and animations that would be nice to have covered.

scott, thanks for the offer, i'll be looking forward to anything.