Re: [pygame] Nehe Tutorial #8

I can run the OpenGLContext/tests/nehe8.py demo on my machine (Win2K,
ATI Radeon 7500) and it renders properly blended.  That's using both
GLUT and PyGame contexts.  You've probably got an error somewhere in
whatever version of the nehe8 code you're using.

Feel free to send me the code that's failing if you want another pair of
eyes.  Oh, if you can point me to where the code (and license) for
Evgeny's demo is, I'll look at porting it when I have the time.

Enjoy,
Mike