Re: [pygame] Announce: Quiet Console Town initial release

On Saturday 03 May 2003 09:24 am, Roger Ostrander wrote:
>   My pygame-based console RPG town simulator Quiet Console Town hit its
> deadline today and given that it doesn't crash my computer I decided to
> inflict it upon the world and see how bad, exactly, it's possible to be
> flamed.

It's a very neat, cool game! It's fun to play now, and has so much potential
:) I've reported the first bug I found after about 50 or so turns of play ;)

Is there a possibility of getting the UI to use the mouse instead of / as well
as the keyboard? Moving the cursor around is a bit of a pain (I found that I
was building everything in the bottom row of the screen :)

   Richard