[pygame] Font.render() and multi-line text?

Hello People,

I'm sure this is a simple question, but I was wondering if font.render can
handle multi-line tetx (ie: embedded \n characters) properly, or if I need to
split and manually re-position for each line.

At present it does not seem to be managing it (\n shows up as a 'box' - ie:
bad character), but maybe I'm just missing something?

PS: I just *LOVE* the fact that unicode is handled correctly, more font
libraries out there need to gain this level of competence!

Regards,
Stuart.