Re: [pygame] OpenGL and Game Toolkit Technical Demo

On 5/12/05, Simon Wittber <simonwittber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Chaps,
>
> As you may or may not know, I'm building a game toolkit called LGT.
>
> http://developer.berlios.de/projects/lgt/
>
> It provides an event driver, a cooperative thread scheduler, a scene
> director, and an OpenGL 2D sprite module.
>
> I've written a tech-demo (called Xerian), to demonstrate what it can
> do, and the benefits of using OpenGL.
>
> I'd appreciate any comments and criticism.

Nice work Simon!  As you know I've been peeking at your modules now
and then for a while, but haven't put them to use yet.  It's good to
see an example of how you've envisioned putting these components
together.  I'm definitely going to play with this some more when (if)
I have some time...

--
// jack