[pygame] 2D opengl framework

hi all

We just released the version 0.2 of Mirra the 2D openGL framework we are creating. It can be downloaded from
www.ixi-software.net/content/body_software_mirra.html

It is at the moment based on GLUT but we plan to have it working soon for Pygame and WxPython. I have actually the pygame version ready, it was not difficult but I am waiting to have the three of them working together. If anyone is interested on the pygame version as there is only one module that changes, i could post it if requested.

any suggestions and feedback are welcome.

--
enrike